Key-Tech Electronic Systems workmanship is of the highest quality. Whether we are working with high-temperature solders or hand-soldering surface mount, our standards have remained the same for over a decade. All of our staff training is now based around IPC610, J-STD-001 and IPC 620.
Here are the standards we adhere to:
- IPC 610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- J-STD- 001 Operator Proficiency Certification
- IPC 620 Acceptability of Cables & Wire Harness Assemblies
- IPC 7711 Rework of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Stringent Inspection Regimes and Control